Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Blogmas Day 2: Birthday Haul Part 2


It is only 2nd December and I am already feeling so christmassy so before I head out and get quite a bit of Christmas shopping done I thought I would share with you the rest of my birthday presents so without rambling too much lets get into it,

Fragrance wise I did very well this year getting 2 lovely smelly bits. Firstly from one of my friends I got the Victoria Secrets Secret Escape Fragrance Mist in Sheer Freesia and Guava Flowers. The bottle of this is absoloutely gorgeous and I was so excited to get this because I have never had a Victoria Secret's fragrance before. The smell of this is lovely and floral without being overpoweringly flowery but is also nice and fresh. I have been tending to wear this on a daily basis and makes a nice change from some of the more woody deep fragrances I have.



Next up is a very exciting present and one that I had been wanting ever since it was released back in September, Jo Malone Cologne in Wood Sage and Sea Salt. Now if you haven't smelt this before please just stop what you are doing and go smell it now. It is honestly one of the nicest smelling things I have ever smelt. It is quite a masculine scent which I don't normally like but this is just fab. I think the candle version of this would be amazing as well so I think that may be going on my Christmas list!


Staying on nice smelling things my Brother got me a lovely Lush gift set featuring 2 of their bath bombs. Poptastic! features Cinders Bath Bomb and Shoot for the Stars Bath Bomb. Neither of these I have ever tried before but are both once's I have had a good smell of in store! I love baths and especially at this time of year so I can't wait to try these out very very soon!


Last up was another very exciting present from my housemates and perfect for this time of year, the Nuxe Reve De Miel Lip Balm. This is a pretty cult beauty product and I have read so many reviews about it and thought it sounded amazing. And I have to admit the hype is so right, this is awesome! I make sure I use this every morning and every night as well as topping it up throughout the day and already I can notice a difference in how my lips look. My lips normally get very chapped and disgusting around this time of year but since I have been using this they have been so lovely and soft. Some people might think this is quite a price tag for a lip balm but is 1000% worth it and I also think this would make a perfect stocking filler for any beauty loving girl. 


WOW! So that is all for my birthday haul, I did get some other bits but I thought I would only share my beauty related present. My main present from my Mum and Dad was a spa weekend break later on in December so after that I will be reviewing the whole experience so keep an eye out for that! Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading,

Laura xxx

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to smell that Jo Malone scent for absolutely ages, and after reading this you have made me even more curious!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!!!

    lovely blog post

    your blog is amazing !! I just love it

    good job

    would mean a lot to see you over on my blog post ! http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete