Wednesday, June 26, 2013

MUA Undress Me Too Palette Review

In the last couple of months I have discovered a love for eyes hadow. I can waste hours sat in front of a mirror experimenting with everything from green shadow to a dark smokey eye. I'm a massive sleek fan and I just don't think you can beat their palettes but when i ventured into Superdrug last month I found this little palette for the amazing price of £4!! Yes £4!! That works out at about 33p per eye shadow (yes I am sad enough to have done the math). 

This palette is just the most perfect neutral collection, it's great for beginners but also just for anyone who loves a good neutral eye. Over the last month I have used at least one of the shades practically every day and it is fast becoming a make up bag must have. Some people have said that this is a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked Palette, I unfortunately don't own that palette (on my list of things I MUST buy) so I can't comment on that. 

I have two colours which I absolutely adore. Firstly is Shy this colour is a great base which you can easily build on but it is also a fabulous highlighter. I like to put it in the corners of my eyes after I've finished my make up look to make the eyes really pop. I have also discovered that this colour is great to put on your cupids bow to exaggerate the shape of you lips and make them look super shapely!

My other favourite colour is Reveal I think it's just the best colour! It's a lovely silvery taupe colour, it looks awesome on its own all over the lid but is also great blended with other colours in the palette. For me this is the best shade in the palette and a definite must have!! 

On the negative side there is a few colours which I'm not in love with! Corrupt, the black colour is my first dislike. Personally I'm just not a massive fan of black eye shadow and I find this black colour in particular hard to blend and work with. I will still use this colour, mostly as an eyeliner, but it won't be one I'm reaching too a lot. Secondly is Fiery. In the palette I was loving this colour but after putting it on my lids it just didn't really work for me unfortunately! Again I will still use it but it just isn't one of my favourites!!

Overall I absolutely adore this palette. I think it's rare to find a collection of shadows where there isn't one stand out horrible colour. I know I will use every single colour and for just £4 it's a complete bargain!! I would recommend this to everyone and I highly suggest if you are heading to a Superdrug you pick one up!!
Top row from left to right: Naked, Devotion, Shy, Fiery, Lavish,Dreamy
Bottom row from left to right: Tranquil, Exposed, Reveal, Wink,Obsessed, Corrupt

Hope you enjoyed and Thanks for reading!
                                                             
                                                                      L xxx

P.S. If you want more reviews like this please do let me know!!




No comments:

Post a Comment