Sunday, June 30, 2013

June Favourites: Random Edition

So monthly favourites time and to make sure this isn't the longest post in the history of blogging I am going to split it each month into 3 posts, make up, skincare and randoms. So lets crack on with the random favourites!!

First up is a film. Now I am not normally a fan of kids films and I never go the cinema to see them but a couple of months ago my boyfriend convinced me to watch Despicable Me and I feel in love! So when I went to see Man of Steel a couple of weeks ago and saw the Despicable Me 2 trailer I got highly over excited. I went to see it last weekend and although we (me and my bf) were the only adults in the cinema I absolutely LOVED it. I would say that it is one of the best films that I have seen in ages and I laughed so so much. I really want to see it again and I think everyone should head down to the cinema and watch it as soon as they can!!!
Food from Ikea, not all mine!!

Next up is a shop. I have had an Ikea near me for ages but I have only ever been once. But I moved into a new house yesterday and a couple of weeks ago I headed to Ikea to look for some house bits and to be honest I was amazed!! I know everyone raves about it but I never really understood the hype, now I do. I got 2 amazing smelling candles for 95p each!! Literally amazing price as well as a really cute holder for my make up brushes which was about £2, such bargains!!! I then decided to head up to food place where my mind was just blown. Such good food and also so so cheap! Overall I love Ikea and everyone should go.

Finally a TV show. Now when it comes to TV shows I seem to find amazing shows pretty late. Both Breaking Bad and Dexter I have recently discovered and become obsessed with and now my new TV obsession is Mad Men. I know its an old show and I am about 2 years late to the Mad Men party but I'm here now and that's all that matters! I'm only half way through season 1 so I haven't exactly watched loads but I am already hooked. I have a crush on Don Draper and an even bigger girl crush on Joan Holloway. Love this show and I can not wait to watch more! If you haven't joined the party yet you really must attend!!

So that is part one of three, I hope you enjoyed and I shall be posting my make up edition tomorrow! Thanks for reading
                                                      
                                                              L xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment