Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Review


First of sorry! Because of an awful hangover and a long day at work this post is a day late but it is better late than never!!

I bought this cleansing water a month or so ago after my Bioderma Solution Micellaire ran out. I honestly wasn't expecting this to be that good but after reading a couple of reviews online I wanted to give it a go and I am very glad I did. This comes in a fairly big bottle (400ml) and is such a good price for the amount you get! I have been using this loads and it less than half gone, amazing!

This product feels so lovely on your skin whilst you are using it and you can really tell that it is cleansing your skin. This is perfect for when you are feeling lazy and can't be bothered to do a full cleansing routine (which I often am too lazy to do). It is also great at removing really heavy make up and waterproof mascara without too much scrubbing at your eyes! 

I would recommend not using too much of this on a cotton pad as I think when you use a lot it can leave your face a bit too wet! But no matter how much you use, this doesn't leave any kind of residue on your skin at all which is fabulous. 

This might seem extreme but I never thought that I would find a cleansing water that rivalled
Bioderma, but I am so pleased to say that I actually have!! This product is so great and I really think that my skin has improved because of this water. So from me this gets a massive thumbs up! If you are in the market for a great make up remover you should pop down to Boots and get your hands on this!!

So that is all for my rave review of this product, I hoped you found it helpful and please come back tomorrow where I'll be talking about some forgotten make up loves! Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading, 

                                                                     Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment