Thursday, May 8, 2014

April Favourites


Ok so long time no blog but I have been feeling a little bit meh recently and also had loads and loads of uni work on which has been taking up most of my time but I am finally here with my april favourites!!

First up and also a product that I have really needed this month and that is Grease Lightning from Lush. I am pretty sure I did a whole review on this or talked about it previously but this month I have love love loved it!! I have broken out a few times over the last month (including right now!) and everytime I have a break out this is the product I have turned to. It smells lovely and natural, it contains tea tree which I already know does wonders for my skin. I tend to put this on before bed and also in the morning before I apply my make up. If you haven't tried this product out but have problem skin stop reading this and go get it please!

Next is the only make up product in my favourites this month but it is a very good product!! I haven't actually heard too much about this product but bought it on a whim earlier in the year and it is the Revlon Nearly Naked foundation. This is great!! The packaging is a bit plain and it doesn't come with a pump so it can get messy but generally this is a fabulous product. It has light to medium coverage but after application it doesn't even feel like you have anything on your skin at all. I use this most days and actually finished the product up a couple of days a go. I have never actually finished any foundation before so I think that shows how much I love it!!

My final beauty related favourite and that is the Vera Wang Lovestruck Floral Rush perfume. I got this for christmas and it has now becoming my favourite fragrance. I think the bottle is absoloutely stunning and looks so lovely on my dressing table, the smell itself is lovely as well. The smell is a nice mix of floralness and sexyness which means it is great for evening wear. I don't really have that many perfumes and although I love this one I really want to try some more so if you have any suggestions let me know below!



Now finally this stunning number from Zara. My mum (my biggest blogging fan) saw this was on my april lust list and very kindly went and bought it for me for easter! This is just such a pretty statement necklace, I have never had anything as statementy as this so I was a bit nervous when I first wore it but I think it is fab now. I tend to wear this with quite plain outfits just to jazz it up a bit. I don't plan on taking many necklaces away with me on holiday (because of baggage allowance) but this will definitely be in my case because it think the pastel colours will be perfect for summer weather!!




Reading this you won't understand how fast I just wrote that! Very excited about my monthly favourites I was. Sorry for the long absence again but don't worry I will be back with another post this week where there will be a little sneaky look into my room at uni! Now back I go to feminism and Marx, goodbye! Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed, 


                                                                          Laura xx

4 comments:

  1. Love struck is such a pretty bottle! Tagged you in the Life of Letters Tag - http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.com/2014/05/life-in-letters-tag.html, hope you have time to join in :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to try that foundation!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is so good, I would definitely recommend it!!xx

      Delete