Monday, August 18, 2014

Revlon Photo Ready Cream Blush In Coral Reef Review


At the moment I seem to be going crazy for cream blushers, and in the cream blush stakes the revlon photo ready cream blushes seem to up there with the best. 

Last summer I picked up Pinched, which was a beautiful coral pink colour and it was a definite staple in my summer make up bag and I used it nearly everyday and this summer Coral Reef is my top pick. For me the name is slightly confusing, I wouldn't really describe this blusher as coral at all! It is a more red orange colour.  When I first saw this in the pan I was a bit scared, I didn't realise how bright it was (I ordered it online so hadnt seen the colour in the flesh). My scaredness was short lived though because it actually doesn't go on the cheeks too bright at all. 


I have been applying this with the Real Techniques Stippling Brush which is just the best brush for cream products. This is perfect for just warming up your complexion and giving you a beautiful summer glow. 

I think this is the best cream blusher out there in the drugstore at the moment. So everyone grab your purses, pop your sandals on and run down to Boots and grab this while the sun is still hanging around!! 

I am about to go and do a bit of healthy baking so if you want a post on that let me know! Give me a follow on Bloglovin so you can stay up to date with all my posts. I will be back again this week with a little Lush haul!! Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading,

Laura xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment