Monday, September 2, 2013

Another Body Shop Haul


I was naughty. I went shopping. Again. Whoops!

Instead of just wandering around Body Shop picking up anything that took my fancy I went in with a purpose and a list, and well done me because I stuck to that list (almost!). I wasn't going in for any skincare or body butters, I just wanted some make up.


I have been googling away so much recently looking for Mac eyeshadow dupes! I'ma  student who likes to eat rather than spend loads on make up so dupes are great for me. I stumbled upon many different websites and blogs and Body Shop Eyeshadows kept popping out so off I went to pick up a few. First I picked up Chocolate Linger, this is an ashy brown colour which I'm hoping will be a great all over lid colour but also one I could use for my eyebrows! I have only swatched these so far but I am hoping that this works (I shall keep you all informed). This one is supposed to be a dupe for Mac's Omega, which I know loads of people use for their eyebrows.


Next I picked up Moonlight Kiss, this is a black black colour and so far it looks a lot more pigmented than the other black I use (from my MUA palette) so I am excited to use it! This is apparently a dupe for Mac Carbon and like that one you can use it with a wet brush as an eyeliner. Whilst browsing these I noticed the new Colour Crush Lipsticks were in stock and decided I needed to try them! There are so many pretty colours so picking just one was very very hard. But in the end I stumbled for a bright almost neon pink 205. I am so excited to wear this as it looks really super pretty and I am loving bright pinks at the moment. 



I had noticed that everything was on 3 for 2 so I got all of this for an amazing £17. I'm excited to try all these products and I will let you know how these all measure up to the Mac ones. Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading!

                                                                             L xxx

6 comments:

  1. The new Body Shop lip sticks look amazing - what a range of shades! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, I will be picking up quite a few of these I think, L xx

      Delete
  2. I'm a sucker for eye shadows! Those colours look good, I'm looking for some new neutral shades so may check out the body shop. xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really lovely, a little pricey though!! L xx

      Delete
  3. super pretty the lip color :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete