Thursday, September 12, 2013

Rimmel Make Up Haul


Yesterday I was wandering past my local chemist and noticed they stocked Rimmel and that there was some sort of sale on! I can not resist a sale so I was in there like a shot and came away with a little bit more than intended!!

The first thing I knew I definitely wanted was the Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation, I have seen this advertised and was really interested in trying it! I am not a massive fan of the packaging as I think it looks a bit cheap but I am loving matte foundation so just had to give it a go! I haven't used this yet but when I have tried it a few times I will upload a review! Because this was a new product they were giving a free product away and that was the Stay Blushed Liquid Cheek Tint in Sunkissed Cherry, I have never ever heard of this product and I admit if it wasn't free I probably wouldn't even consider buying it! Like I said I have heard nothing about this so I am actually quite excited to see what this is like.

Everytime I head over to the Rimmel stand in my local Boots or Superdrug they are always running very low on the Kate Moss lipsticks so when I noticed that they had a good selection I had to pick up oneof the ones I have been looking at for ages. Lasting Finish By Kate Moss in 107, is a very different shade than I would normally be drawn to. I am a lover of corals, pinks and the occasional red but any darker is new territory for me! This is a beautiful deep dark red wine colour, I think it will be perfect for autumn/winter and I can not wait to use it (from the swatches I am already in love). Lipliner wise I have never really used them much but recently I have been really getting into them so I thought I would try one of the Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Contouring Pencil in 004 Indian Pink, this is such a pretty dark pink colour. I didn't buy it to go with the lipstick but I do think they would be a lovely match. 

Finally I was taken by a bright sparkly orange nail varnish!! I really need no more nail varnishes but this one just looked so fun that I couldn't resist. It is a Rimmel Cocktail Colour Nail Varnish in 120 Shirley Temple. I don't think I have ever seen these before so I am not sure how good quality it will be but the colour is just so bright and fun! I know brights aren't really in this autumn but I will still be doing a bright nail varnish for as long as possible.

So that is it for my spare of the moment shopping trip! Have you guys tried any of these products? and did you like them? 

                                                                        L xxx

12 comments:

  1. I love the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks! They're amazing!

    LittleMissFashion xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of the cheek tint! Might have to purchase!

    I would love for you to enter my Bourjois giveaway!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried it once now and actually really like it! L xx

      Delete
  3. That first picture is very well taken by the way. :)
    And the products themselves look very nice. I've never been a huge fan of liquid mousse, but these look really good :)

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Rimmel, especially love the kate moss lipstick, the colour is beautiful

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah the colour is so lovely and pigmented! L xx

      Delete
  5. i wish i could get rimmel in german drugstores. i love every single product i tried and i really want to try the stay matte foundation as i love the powder. i would love to read review. that would be awesome.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will get a review up in a couple of weeks!! L xx

      Delete
  6. The Liquid Cheek Stain looks interesting, love to see how you got on with it! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try that cheek stain. Gorgeous nail polish colour too!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete