Tuesday, September 3, 2013

August Favourites: Skincare and Beauty


For me the beginning of each month means only one thing and that is monthly favourites, so whilst the men in my household get excited for transfer deadline day I am locked away in my room reading/watching everyones monthly favourites. So here is my skincare and beauty picks!!

Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser
This has been my moisturiser for a couple of months now and I have been really really loving it! My skin can be quite sensitive so for me a brand like Simple is absolutely perfect. This is great for normal to combination skin types, I'm not sure how great it would be for really dry skin but it would be worth giving it a try. This has loads of vitamins in as well, so although it is a hydrating it also really good for your skin! It is a really great drugstore moisturiser that almost feels high end! Normally this is£3.50 but at the moment I think Boots are doing 3 for 2 on all Simple skincare products!!


My first time using the mask, I was a little nervous!!
Botanics Ionic Clay Mask Shine Away
Now the idea of clay masks do actually quite scare me but in the last couple of months I have really warmed to this face mask. I bought this a couple of months back because Boots were doing double club card points with any Boots Botanics purchases. I wasn't sure what product to buy but as I had recently run out of my favourite face mask I thought I would give this a try. I use this about once or twice a week and it is really amazing. The mask leaves your skin feeling really clean and clear (which is what you want from a clarifying mask).  Also this does mattify your skin so if you are oily this going to really help!This does feel quite heavy on your skin so I don't use it all the time but when I do my skin feels fabulous after! If you are looking for a clay face mask but don't want to spend big bucks I would really recommend this! 

What skincare and beauty products have you guys been loving this month? Leave a comment below and let me know! Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading,


                                                                        L xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment