Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July Favourites: Beauty and Skincare Edition


I missed this section out on my monthly favourites last month but this month I had some favourites that I just couldn't not mention! I only have 3 products to talk about but each of these I have used almost every day throughout July!



So first up is a beauty bloggers staple but one which I have only recently got my hands on and it's Bioderma!! My parents recently went to France and I begged them to get me some because I just needed to try it. I know they have started selling it in the UK now but it is still much cheaper in Europe so they very nicely bought me not one but TWO 500ml bottles, so I'm set on make up remover for a while. If you haven't tried this stuff I urge you to go out and buy it, it takes even waterproof make up off easily without it feeling like you have been scrubbing at your eyes. It leaves your skin feeling lovely clean and refreshed, it is definitely worth the hype it has been given! I think at all of my products this is my ultimate July favourite. 





When it comes to fragrances I am very very picky and I rarely ever find one I adore. But this fragrance has done the near impossible and has become my favourite fragrance. This was a surprise obsession though as I bought the Body Shop Mango Mist as something to chuck in my bag to use when I'm out and about but I have ended up keeping it in my room as my everyday fragrance. I love mango (as I have probably mentioned a thousand times) so that's great about it, the smell also lasts for ages! The bottle is fairly big and I only bought it at the end of June but it almost empty so I'm sure I will be repurchasing it very very soon as I don't want to be without it.





So my final beauty favourite is Garnier Ambre Solaire After Sun. This big bottle of soothing power has been my saviour this month! Being a ginge isn't easy in this hot weather and needless to say I burn very very easily so this product I have had with me at all times. This after sun is so beautiful cooling and moisturising that I use it every day even if I haven't been in the sun a lot. It is great for reducing redness but it doesn't feel greasy or sticky like some other after suns can. My tip is to keep it in the fridge so it is extra cooling on your burnt skin!!



So that's it for my first part of my monthly favourites! My other two posts will be following very shortly. Hope you've enjoyed reading and thanks!!

                                                                            L xxx

P.S. What skincare and beauty products have you guys been loving this month??

No comments:

Post a Comment