Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July Favourites: Random Edition

Welcome to part 2 of my monthly favourites! This is all my non beauty or make up favourites and this month it is a country, a city, a TV show and a shop (sounds like a really bad film doesn't it? No? Just me!) So let's get started!




Beach in Tenerife
First up is Tenerife (yes I know, very random). I have recently just got back from holiday there and I had the most amazing time! I stayed in between Los Cristianos and Las Americas (both were lovely resorts) in a really nice apartment complex. I didn't do much except sit round the pool, sit at the beach and visit Zara! But it was lovely to just relax for the week. If you are going to Tenerife this summer I would suggest you visit the water park Siam Park I had an amazing day there and I think everyone must go, it is fantastic!! I did unfortunately lose a few of my acrylics throughout the day though so girls be careful.

Now on the TV show, putting a TV series into my monthly favourites appears to be becoming a staple and this month I have been loving another new find the Walking Dead. For those of you who haven't heard of it the show follows a group of people surviving in a post zombie apocalypse. I was a little unsure before I watched it but it is such a good show and I am totally obsessed. I also have a slight (massive) crush on the shows protagonist Rick so that makes watching it even more fun!! I'm half way through season 2 so I still have loads of episodes to watch before I've caught up with everyone. Basically I love it, if you haven't seen it I would really recommend it!! Plus who doesn't love zombies??


Sunbathing in Brighton
This time of year makes me realise how lucky I am to live in a seaside town and Brighton has been my absolute favourite place this month!  I have been loving going to pier and playing on the slot machines as well as taking strolls down the laines. If you have the chance to have a holiday in the UK this summer I think everyone should head down south to Brighton and spent time in this beautiful seaside town. Also Casa Della Pizza is just the best restaurant in the world (extreme but I love it there). 



Finally on to the shop and it is one I have ever mentioned before. I have a friend who honestly has the nicest clothes and whenever I ask her where they are from she says Monki. Now I had never ever heard of this shop before so after a quick Google I found their website and now I am completely hooked. Their clothes are stunning and also really reasonably priced. I think they only have one store in the UK and that is in London but Asos has just started stocking their clothes so if you are interested I will leave the link below for you guys to check out.

So that is all for my random favourites, hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading!!!

                                                                  L xxx

Monki's website: www.monki.com 
Asos Monki: http://www.asos.com/search/monki?hrd=1&q=monki

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your new blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks, glad you like it! And yeah I will go check out your blog and follow you :) thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete