Thursday, June 19, 2014

Dove Refresh and Care Dry Shampoo Review

Batiste quite literally owns it when it comes to dry shampoo. I think I have consistently used it since I was about 16 and have never been disappointed by it, until now! I have just felt that recently my hair hasn't really responded to Batiste so I have strayed away from my old favourite and found myself really liking this new little guy.

I am pretty sure someone either recommended me this or I read about this on a blog because I am not sure how else I would have stumbled across it, but boy am I glad I did. I think I purchased this from Superdrug in late March and my initially impression was god lord this is expensive! This is £4.59 for 100ml where as Batiste is about £2.99 for 200ml, I know under a fiver is still cheap but as a fairly poor student price is a big factor for me! I do however think it is worth the price and I will definitely be repurchasing this, especially if I see it on offer!

What I like about this so much is the smell! It has a lovely clean smell and does actually make your hair feel cleaner after using it, which I have found others don't do for me. This absorbs grease amazingly and leaves my hair looking cleaner and less greasy but doesn't leave your hair in anyway powdery or white, which is great for girls with darker hair. 


This dry shampoo also acts as a good voluminser. I have said it before and I'll say it again my hair literally has no life or body to it and I completely hate it so any product that promises volume is a winner for me! This does actually create quite a lot of volume as well as acting as a dry shampoo which is a lovely added bonus!


I basically really like this dry shampoo! I am going to repurchase Batiste, just to try it out again but this little bottle of goodness is shifting forwards into my favourites basket! Anyway hope you enjoyed my little review here, make sure to follow me on Bloglovin and come back tomorrow for a look at my recent non beauty favourites. Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading,

Laura xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment