Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Feeling Cheeky; My Favourite Summer Blushers

I am definitely a lip product girl. I literally hoard lipsticks and whenever I see a pretty new shade I buy it but recently my love for all things lip related has dwindled and I have found myself thinking all about the beauty of the blusher! It is fair to say I have a fair few blushers now and I thought I would share my favourite ones for this time of year. Some of them are new and some old favourites but I will try and find the links for all of them below in case you want to get your hands on them!

Collection Shimmer Shades in 2 Blushalicious
This is an old favourite but one I tend to lean for all the time, especially in summer. This blush quad is made up of 4 lovely colours, all very wearable on their own, but what I do is just rub my brush around and use all 4. Combined this creates a lovely bright pink colour which looks awesome on the cheeks. This stuff comes out fairly pigmented so a light hand is needed with this!


Benefit Coralista
Everyone loves this blusher and I am no different! This is just such a beautiful colour, it has the perfect amount of coral and peach tones without being orangey. I only have a little 3g sample of this but when it runs out I will be purchasing the big one! This leaves your cheeks looking so glowy and lightly flushed, great when you have a tan!

Rimmel Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush in 010 Santa Rose
This is really an old one! I think I have had this for like 3 years? Which is probably far too long but it is simply amazing! I think this is probably one of my favourites blushers ever. It is a really nice coral blush but with a pretty pink tone as well. This warms up your cheeks and gives you that summer glow. I think this is a product that has fallen seriously under the beauty blogger radar so I really really really recommend you go check this out!


Natural Collection Blusher in Pink Cloud
As brands go Natural Collection is not one to write home about but when it comes to their blushers it is a complete other story! I have 5 or 6 of them and they are all fantastic, really pigmented and long lasting, this has to be my fav though. This is a true pink blush which just gives life to your cheeks. This doesn't go onto your skin bright pink so don't use it cautiously, just go for it! 

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Stereo Rose
Now unfortunately this is a limited edition product so unless you check out Ebay you probably won't be able to get your hands on it but I had to put it in here because it is so pretty!! I guess this is technically a highlighter but I think the rose gold colour makes it perfect for a blush/highlighter mix. I use this all the time, some times just on its own and other times on top of a more matte blusher to just add some extra glow. I am completely obsessed with rose gold at the moment and I think it is because of this blusher.


ELF All Over Color Stick in Pink Lemonade
I thought I would sneak this in the end as something a little different. When it comes to the hotter months cream products become my best friend because powders just feel far too heavy and this is just a great example of an awesome cream product. This is supposed to be multi purpose so you can use it as a blusher and also as a lipstick (which I have tried and don't overally like). I like to apply this straight from the stick then blend it out with brush for a lovely sheer glimmer of colour.


So that is a little look into what I am enjoying rubbing on my face blusher wise. What are you guys loving on the blusher front at the moment? Follow me on Bloglovin, link below and to your right, and come back over here tomorrow for a look at what I am packing for my holiday for Greece next week! Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading, 

Laura xxx

P.S- I found the Rimmel Santa Rose blusher online but the picture didn't look the same as the one I have, so I am not sure if they have changed the names? or if it was just a bad picture!

Collection Blusher- http://www.boots.com/en/Collection-Shimmer-Shades-Blushalicious-Blusher_1219426/

Coralista- http://www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk/product/view/coralista

Rimmel Blush- http://uk.rimmellondon.com/products/face/lasting-finish-soft-colour-mono-blush

Natural Collection- http://www.boots.com/en/Natural-Collection-Blushed-Cheeks_24279/

Stereo Rose -Limited Edition

Elf Color Stick- http://www.eyeslipsface.com/elf/face/shimmer/all_over_color_stick

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I am dying to get my hands on Coralista! It's such a beautiful blush xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete