Saturday, June 7, 2014

My Holiday!

I got home yesterday from an amazing relaxing week in the sun! It was mine and my boyfriends first holiday together and I was so excited and it definitely didn't disappoint. We went to Costa Teguise in Lanzarote, where I have been holidaying almost every year since I was a child so it was lovely to be able to show him all the places my family talk about. So read on to see some OOTN's as well as some general holiday snaps!

Outfit from the first night, the dress is from Topshop, Sunglasses are from Ebay and Flip Flops Boohoo.

My first meal in Lanzarote and one of the best! Yummy grilled Squid and Canarian potatoes, so good!

This was a cheeky last minute purchase the day before holiday but this colourful Primark bikini became my favourite! The top is really flattering and also provides really good support. The sunglasses are from Tiger.

Another outfit pic, I love this maxi dress, it is from Dorothy Perkins and looks so lovely but is also super comfy. Lanzarote can get a bit breezy so some nights I had to wear a cardigan and when I did it was this H and M one. Finally I wore some Primark flatform wedges. 


I kept my make up fairly simple on holiday so it always featured an eye look from my Naked 3 palette, Benefit High Beam, Body Shop Honey Bronzer (to make me a little more brown!), MAC MSF in Stereo Rose and then a lip of choice. In this picture I was wearing MAC Chatterbox. This look is really simple but I think it is pretty good for summer nights. I kept my hair natural everyday as well because I just couldn't be bothered to style it!

My favourite outfit of the holiday because I love this dress! I got this dress a couple of weeks ago from Zara and I love it! Wore it with my Boohoo flip flops and a H and M bag.


Final outfit is another H and M number, again with my cardigan and bag but this time with Primark black flip flops. 

Ok so that is all of my holiday snaps that I shall be sharing with you! I had such a lovely time and now feel very relaxed and revitalised! I shall be back again tomorrow with a review of some lovely lip products so make sure to check that out. Please follow me on Bloglovin, link below. Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading,

                                                                          Laura xx




6 comments:

  1. Looks like you had such a lovely holiday. The food looks yum!

    Melissa | MELISSA LOVES THIS

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress from Zara is beautiful!

    http://dottiemandlife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such an awesome holiday! I'm super jealous! <3 Great outfits, too!
    Kallie - But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a good holiday.
    I love all your outfits
    xx
    http://dreamsof-newyork.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete