Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Blog Update

Yes, this is my 3rd post of the day but I am having a very bloggy day today!

So I really want to do some new things with my blog, it has basically looked exactly the same since I first started it and I am getting slightly bored of its layout. I am not very good with using blogger or anything computer related to be honest, I can just about post blogs!! So this may take a while and a lot of help from my Boyfriend.

So over the next couple of weeks I am going to be playing around and doing new things, changing things, maybe doing some things wrong so please let me know if there is anything you see that you like/don't like. 

I have already changed it ever so slightly so let me know what you think of this because I'm not too sure! Ok so I think this is enough blogging for one day so I am off to enjoy the sunshine, hope you all are too!


Laura xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment