Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Pretty Things I Want

I feel like there is far too many new beauty bits and bobs out at the moment that I really want to get my hands on. I am being very good with my money at the moment so none of these new launches I have bought but come September I am going to go on one hell of a spending spree!!


Body Shop Body Sorbet in Pink Grapefruit
1. I love body shop. 2. I love the pink grapefruit scent and 3. I love sorbet! Basically this is a dream product in my books. I think every single blogger has tried this except me and it is making me very sad. I have been lusting after one of these since I saw them start popping up on blogs earlier in the year. I imagine these will be amazing in every scent I think they also do Moringa, Strawberry and Satsuma (they are just the ones I remember).  These are perfect for summertime so it would be rude to not get my hands on one of these before summer is over, right?


Body Shop Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet
Staying on the sorbet front I also saw this little pot of joy in the Body Shop. From what I know this seems to be a daily moisturiser which is similar to the body sorbet. This is a new item in the already existing Vitamin E range which I am already a massive fan off so I have very high hopes for this when I finally get my hands on it. 




Jo Malone Silk Blossom Cologne

I'm not sure how new this is but it is limited edition so I am guessing it is a fairly recent addition to the line. I considered buying this at duty free back in June but for some stupid unknown reason I decided against it and I really regret it. This is probably my favourite of all the Jo Malone scents and I will be very upset if I don't get this both it is discontinued!!

Charlotte Tilbury Beach Sticks
I'm sorry but are these not the most beautiful make up item you have ever seen? The packaging is to die for and the product itself looks so amazing! I have never tried anything from Charlotte Tilbury but I literally want to buy one of these so badly! The one that I think looks the loveliest is Ibiza. The colour is so lovely and bronzey, it is gorgeous!! I am basically speechless about them they are gorgeous! Have I said gorgeous and beautiful enough?



Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain
I hadn't really heard much about this until a few weeks ago and now it seems like every single person owns one of these and I really want to join the club! I haven't even seen these in the flesh yet, just seen them on various blogs and YouTube, but from what I have seen these look awesome! They look super pigmented, glossy and moisturising, what more could you ask for?

So those are some of the new products on the market that I am lusting after. I reckon within the next couple of weeks I will probably pick up the body shop goodies and Revlon lipgloss. The more high end stuff however will probably just stay on my list of things I want.  Please give me a little follow on Bloglovin, every new follower makes me really happy! Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading, 

Laura xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment