Friday, July 25, 2014

Make Up Revolution Sugar And Spice Blush Palette Review


So I am firmly on the Make Up Revolution party bus and loving every minute of it! Earlier this week I reviewed one of the salvation eye shadow palettes and now I have moved onto one of the 2 blush palettes. I ended up purchasing both the blush palettes but I am reviewing this one first because it is the one I have been using the most, so here goes!

This palette is full of 8 pink toned blushers. The first 2 colours in the palette (top left) are still pink toned but are very brown, really nice for contouring (especially the nose and bottom lip). The next 4 blushers are all matte pinks, ranging from bright pink to a more purple toned pink.The final 2 colours are both baked, one a highlighter and the other a blusher. 



Overall I think this palette is very pretty. If you like a more muted blush colour this isn't really going to be a firm favourite, but it is always fun to play around with bright colours. These do go on very pigmented so a light touch is needed when applying and sometimes you have to spend a bit of time blending it out. 

I am not really a fan of the highlighter in the palette, it is far to white which just leaves your cheekbones looking weird! Overall though I don't have many complaints about this palette, the colours are pretty, they apply nicely and stay on for a fair amount of time. Obviously they aren't the best blushers out there but for only £6 for a palette of 8 blushers it is a great way to built up a good collection. 



I still have a few more Make Up Revolution products to review so make sure you give me a follow on Bloglovin so you don't miss them. What of their products have you used and enjoyed? I'm always after a good recommendation! I will be back again tomorrow where we will be talking about lazy make up products. Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading, 

Laura xxx

2 comments:

  1. The pigmentation looks very strong and great range of shades! :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those blushes are really pigmented! Great review, I'm more into sheer blushes but like you said this palette sounds fun to play around with <3
    xx
    Serainie

    ReplyDelete