Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Lazy Girl Make Up Must Haves


So as much as I don't like to admit it I am a very lazy person. It takes a lot for me to get out of bed before 9 (I really mean 10) and even more for me to move off the sofa if I have a day off. This laziness can sometimes also apply to make up so when I am having a very lazy morning these are some products that I like to use if I want a couple extra minutes in bed.

Shadow Sticks
These little sticks of goodness are so super easy to use and just go on so quick. The ones I like are the Scandaleyes Shadow Sticks.  Lots of brands do versions of this, I know By Terry have some amazing ones as do Make Up Forever. I am on a budget though so these ones from Rimmel are perfect for me. First up they are really nice and creamy so apply amazingly and are really easy to blend. These take no effort to apply and I just blend these with my finger. When I am feeling so lazy that I don't even want to blend eyeshadow I just use these as eyeliners, which they are great as too.


Cream Shadows
If shadow sticks aren't your things then cream shadows are fab too. Again, loads of brands do really lovely cream shadows but the ones I love are the Maybelline Color 24HR Tattoo. I know everyone raves about these but they really are great. I have so many colours and I use them all the time. I don't even use a brush with these, just swipe them over my lids with my finger and then blend them out. These are so easy and simple to apply but look really nice and also super pigmented. 


Cheek Tints
Now on the cheek tint front Benefit to some amazing products, which are again super easy and quick to apply. Most of the them have little brushes on which you can just brush onto your cheeks and blend with my finger. The one I have been loving at the moment though is the Rimmel Stay Blushed! Liquid Cheek Tint in Sunkissed Cherry. This tint is a little different because it is in a tube and is a sort of mousse texture. I just squeeze the tiniest amount of this onto my hand and then just apply with my fingers. This is so so so pigmented and you literally only need the very smallest amount so use cautiously. 


Cheek Sticks
Now these are definitely my new favourite thing! I do love a good stick product and I am not sure why? I love the Topshop Glow Stick in Spotlight. This particular one is a highlighter and is actually one of my favourite highlighters of the moment. I literally just rub this stick on my cheek bones and then blend out with my finger. I know loads of brands do versions of this, and not just highlighters. I am totally lusting over the Charlotte Tilbury colour sticks, they look so awesome!!


Balm Sticks
I know, I know, I am crazy for sticks!! But balm sticks are literally the easiest things, from Clinique Chubby Sticks to Revlon Balms all of them are some of the simplest lip products out there. I particularly love the Jelly Pong Pong Lip Balm in Red. If you want a really simple red lip this is the perfect thing, you could probably apply this without even using a mirror if you were feeling particularly crazy!



So this is my lazy make up look! I have used the Scandaleyes shadow sticks, the Rimmel cheek tint, Topshop glow stick and the Jelly Pong Pong lip balm! Excuse my disgusting post gym bun!

So I think that is about it for my lazy beauty product picks. I will be back again tomorrow so please follow me on Bloglovin to check that out. Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading,

Laura xxx

P.S. As you can see I took photos in a different location today and I think I like it! But I am not 100% sure so let me know what you guys think of the photos in this blog and what you like/don't like about them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment