Friday, August 16, 2013

Garnier 5 Sec Perfect Blur Primer Review


I am constantly on the hunt for good drugstore primers so when I found this one on the shelves of Boots I desperately wanted to try it. The first thing I noticed was the not so small price tag! The standard price for this product is £12.99, which I did think was quite expensive for the drugstore. Luckily though it was on offer and is currently £8.66, which is quite a discount. 


I have been using this primer every day now for the last 2 weeks and I am really liking it. The texture and feel on the skin is very similar to Benefit Porefessional in that it feels velvety and soft. It claims to make your skin look younger and more perfect. I personally don't think I need my skin to look younger as I am only 19 but I would say that it does make your skin look more perfect! On no make up days I just apply this after my day cream and it just makes my skin look so much brighter and radiant. After you apply this the tiny lines in your skin to decrease and it makes your pores look a hell of a lot smaller! 

Obviously as a primer you want it to help keep your make up on for longer and it does indeed do that. Last week I did a little experiment and found that my foundation stays on a good couple of hours longer when I'm wearing this compared to no primer at all. 



Overall I do really enjoy this product but the price tag does put me off a little. For a drugstore primer this is good but for only a couple of pound more you can get a higher end (and better) primer. I would say that if this is on offer (as it is now) then it is worth buying but if not maybe pay a little extra for a slightly pricey primer such as smashbox or benefit.

Hope this was helpfully and that you enjoyed, thanks for reading!!


                                             L xxx





Garnier 5 Sec Perfect Blur Primer- http://www.boots.com/en/Garnier-5-Second-Perfect-Blur-Primer-30ml_1313658/

No comments:

Post a Comment