Thursday, August 15, 2013

HELP ME!!!

Maybelline's Baby Lips have been out for nearly a month now and I still haven't managed to get my hands on any!!! I have ventured to so many different Boots and Superdrugs many times now and I just can't find them anywhere, not even one. Either I am being really really blind everytime I go into the shop or the south coast is lacking these lovely lip balms.

If anyone in the Southampton area knows where these bad boys are please let me know!! I am going away this weekend to visit a friend so I shall be broadening my search and stopping at every Boots on the way (maybe). Hopefully I will have good news come Monday, if not there will be severe tears and tantrums. 

                                                                          L xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment