Saturday, August 17, 2013

Random Haul- Topshop and Boots

My name is Laura and I am a shopoholic! I admit it I have an addiction, I just can't go to a shop without buying something and my latest shopping trip wasn't much different. At the moment I am not that into buying clothes, I'm much preferring accessories and of course make up. This isn't a massive haul but I thought I would show you a few bits I got. 


Topshop Bracelet- £3.50, Topshop Monochrome Bow-£3.50, Natural Collection Blusher-£1.99

Firstly I headed to Topshop where I bought a few items. I headed straight to the sale Jewellery (I'm trying to save money) and I immediately picked up this super cute spiked floral bracelet. This is very similar to a bracelet I mentioned in a summer essential post. The bracelet I talked about in that I sadly lost so this was a sort of replacement for that. Also at the moment I am loving spikes and florals so this was a must have purchase! I love the cute coral flowers and I'm sure I will get loads of wear from this. 

Next was hair accessories, and I have been looking for a hair bow for ages. I have always been a fan of monochrome so this was just perfect. Since buying it I have realised it is actually quite large but I am persisting with it! If anyone has any fun ideas for how I should wear this please do let me know? 


Topshop Skater Dress- £20

 This cute skater mint dress I have been eyeing up for ages and when I saw it was on sale I had to buy it! I love the lace detail over the top half and although it looks see through, it really isn't which I like. The colour of this dress is just lovely and I cant wait to wear it. I'm thinking of teaming it with a leather jacket and ankle boots??


Now my final item and it is Make Up. I went into Boots and I only walked out with one thing, for me that is a massive achievement! At the beginning of summer I was loving cream blushes but in recent weeks I have found myself picking my powder ones more and more. And out of all my blushers my Natural Collection ones are my favourites. I picked up this super pretty barbie pink colour called Pink Cloud. I used this colour the other day for the first time and absolutely loved it. The colour is really lovely and it also doesn't feel to powdery which I really like! I am really loving these blushers at the moment and I'm sure I will purchasing so many more and for £1.99 they are amazing value for money. 

So that is it for my mini haul, I know it wasn't much but I thought I would share it with you. . Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading

                                                                  L xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment