Sunday, August 11, 2013

My Real Techniques Core Collection Bargain

Screen Shot of my complete bargain!!
So only a few minutes ago I was scrolling through Bloglovin' and went on a bit of a following spree. I ended up reading the British Beauty Bloggers Beauty offers and bargains post. She had a link on her post to beautyexpert.com which had a 15 % discount on the Real Techniques Core Collection. Now I have wanted this for ages so I had to buy it!!

 I thought £17.83 was a great price (it's normally £20.99 I think) and I was more than happy to pay that as postage and packaging was also free. But oh no my day then got better!! I went on voucher codes and found a further 10% discount code which meant the total price for my order was an amazing £16.06!!! I know, it is fantastic.

I don't know how long this deal will be available so if you want these brushes I would suggest you go and get them now!

I have ordered mine and I'm so excited to receive them. I thought this deal was too good to keep to myself so I needed to share it with you.

Happy buying!! Links in the post and links down below!

                                                                    L xxx

Bloglovin'- www.bloglovin.com
British Beauty Blogger- www.britishbeautyblogger.com
Beauty Expert (where I ordered the brushes from)-www.beautyexpert.com
voucher codes- www.vouchercodes.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment